When: Monday February 13th; 7:30 – 8:30pm
Where: virtual via Zoom
Join Jenn & Rebekah for a workshop on one of the biggest hurdles in raising young children: toilet learning! Whether your child is still crawling, you’re actively deciding if it’s time to ditch the diapers, or you’re coaching your preschooler through advanced wiping skills—we’ve got information that can help you support your child (and yourself) through this incredible learning process.
We’ll address questions like:
· When does toilet learning start (and why do you call it that)?
· How can I tell if my child is ready?
· What’s a regression and why does it happen?
· How can I set my child up for success?
· What methods do you use at school?
· Plus recommended resources for further reading!